Monday, October 24, 2011

Arizona Fall League 2011 Trip Primer

I'm back from my trip to the 2011 Arizona Fall League.  It was anything but the restful week I had anticipated it to be.  Of course, I loved it.  I can't say enough about how inherently cool the league is.  Below are the players I took notes on.  Expect scouting reports on these players either here, on Through The Fence Baseball (a website I was just hired by) or both. These are in no particular order.

Nate Baker
Chris Carpenter
Gerrit Cole
Terry Doyle
Marcus Hatley
Nevin Griffith
Brett Jacobson
Steve Johnson
Casey Lambert
Jake Petricka
Bruce Pugh
Dakota Watts
Michael Blanke
Brian Dozier
Junior Lake
DJ LeMahieu
Joe Mahoney
Tyler Saladino
Xavier Avery
Robbie Grossman
Aaron Hicks
Brandon Short
Josh Vitters
Anthony Bass
Robert Carson
Danny Hultzen
David Kopp
Tyler Lyons
Jason Hagerty
Matt Adams
Nick Franklin
Scooter Gennett
Jedd Gyorko
Ryam Jackson
Chih-Hsien Chang
Kentrail Davis
Jaff Decker
Logan Schafer
Oscar Taveras
Brad Boxberger
Dan Burawa
Anthony Capra
Andy Carnigan
Aaron Loup
Evan Crawford
Donnie Joseph
TJ Macfarland
David Phelps
Tyson Ross
Chase Whitley
Yasmani Grandal
Ryan Ortiz
Adeiny Hechevarria
Corban Joseph
Ronnier Mustelier
Michael Choice
Anthony Gose
Grant Green
Steve Ames
Charlie Brewer
Casey Crosby
Andy Oliver
Cole St. Clair
Josh Wall
Jason Castro
Nolan Arenado
Dixon Machado
Ben Paulsen
Ryan Wheeler
Jay Austin
Adam Eaton
Tim Wheeler
Dave Carpenter
Tyler Cloyd
Jacob Diekman
Austin Fleet
Stephen Harrold
Pat Lehman
Daryl Maday
Matt Purke
Sammy Solis
Andrew Taylor
Colby Shreve
Dan Tillman
Hank Conger
Derek Norris
Brandon Crawford
Will Middlebrooks
Cody Overbeck
Joe Panik
Jean Segura
Gary Brown
Tyson Gillies
Bryce Harper
Mike Trout
Alex Hassan
Sean Gilmartin
Adam Libatore
Brendan Lafferty
Ryan Kelly
Yohan Yam
Kevin Mattison
Tim Beckham
Wil Myers
Matt Dominguez
Chistian Bethancourt
Leury Garcia

That's a lot and I probably missed some.  As always my primary goal is to please my readers.  So, if there's an Arizona Fall League prospect whose report you'd like me to prioritize feel free to post in the comment section or email me at elongenhagen@gmail.com.  For now, I'm going to get some much needed rest and will start writing guys up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment